65 Websites to Save You Money
1. GetRichSlowly.org - Personal finance that makes cents.
2. IWillTeachYouToBeRich.com - Learn to automate your money and make more.
3. MoneySavingMom.com - Helping you be a better home economist.
4. TheSimpleDollar.com - Financial talk for the rest of us.
5. WiseBread.com - Living large on a small budget.
Budgeting and Personal Finance Tools
6. AnnualCreditReport.com - Get your free credit score.
7. BankRate.com - Compare mortgage rates, credit cards, and more.
8. Bullishness - Compare stock brokers.
9. Dinkytown.net - Financial calculators.
10. Mint.com - The best free way to manage your money.
11. Motley Fool - Compare brokers.
12. NerdWallet.com - Compare credit cards.
13. Undebt.it - Snowball debt management.
14. 5DollarDinners.com - Dinner for under 5 bucks.
15. DollarFriendlyMeals.com - Cheap meals.
16. FoodOnTheTable.com - Plan out weekly meals.
17. Get Drunk Not Broke - Find the cheapest booze.
18. HillbillyHouswife.com - Frugal recipes and other tips.
19. MarketNews.usda.gov - Find the market value of fruits and vegetables.
20. SuperCook.com - Search for recipes based on ingredients.
Deals and Coupons
21. CamelCamelCamel.com - Track prices on multiple sites.
22. Deal News - Where every day is Black Friday.
23. FatWallet.com - A well organized site with deals on everything.
24. GetInvisibleHand.com - Invisible hands gets you the lowest prices on shopping and flights guaranteed.
25. Inbox Dollar - You have to signup to get deals on top brands.
26. Krazy Coupon Lady - I think this title explains it.
27. Red Flag Deals - Deals for Canadians
28. RetailMeNot.com - The best deals online.
29. SlickDeals.com - Deals on mostly electronics.
30. Southern Savers - Where finding deals and steals is simple and rewarding.
31. Woot.com - A random deal each day.
32. PadMapper.com - Plots Craigslist, apartments.com, rent.com, and other sites onto one map for easy apartment searching.
33. Rentometer.com - Find the going rate for rentals in your area.
34. Zillow.com - Find houses and rentals.
Personal Finance Education
35. BetterMoneyHabits.com – Learn money habits from the creator of Khan Academy.
36. Investopedia.com – Learn how to invest.
37. MyMoney.gov – Your trusted source for financial information.
38. KhanAcademy.org – Banking and money lectures plus much, much more.
39. Wikinvest.com – A wiki on everything investing.
Purchases and Freebies
40. Amazon - The online store for everything.
41. ApplianceGuru.com - Save on home appliances.
42. Craigslist - Find cheap, used items around your area.
43. DealExtreme.com - Cool gadgets for cheap prices.
44. eBay.com - Online auction site.
45. FreeCycle.org - Reuse and keep stuff out of landfills.
46. FreePrintable.com - Print calendars, graph paper, games, invitations, and more.
47. F’ingHomepage.com (NSFW Language) – Top quality products everyday.
48. GovDeals.com - A liquidity services marketplace.
49. MobileSwap.org - Get someone to take your cellphone contract off your hands.
50. Monoprice.com - The best priced cables and cords.
51. Newegg.com - For cheap electronics.
52. PaperbackSwap.com - Swap books.
53. RockAuto.com - The best priced car parts.
54. ShopGoodwill.com - Goodwill’s auction site.
55. SwapTree.com - Trade items.
56. TextbookNova.com - Find free textbooks online.
57. ZenniOptical.com - Dirt cheap eyeglasses.
58. AirfareWatchdog.com - Flight search aggregator.
59. CouchSurfing.org - Join the community, and find couches to crash on in cities across the world.
60. FuelMyRoute.com - Find the lowest gas prices on your travel route.
61. FreeCampsites.net - Find free campsites.
62. GasBuddy.com - Search local gas prices.
63. Kayak.com - Find the cheapest flights.
64. SkyScanner.net - Another flight search site.
65. TravelZoo.com - For the best travel packages.