Sometimes a small purchase can make a huge impact on your life. Below are 75 affordable purchases that have the potential to improve your life in some way.
Note: Links below include affiliate links to Amazon.com. I am an Amazon Associate, therefore I receive a small commission for every purchase made through these links, at no added expense to the customer.
1. A pull-up bar to get you in shape fast.
2. A heated blanket for cold nights.
3. A detachable showerhead for washing the hard to reach places.
4. A pair of blue light blocking glasses to protect your eyes from screen fatigue.
5. A YNAB subscription to get your finances in order.
6. A bidet for a thorough cleaning.
7. A headlamp so you can see in dark places without occupying your hands.
8. A sharp chef’s knife because a dull one is dangerous and less efficient.
9. A sunrise alarm clock for a more gentle way of waking up in the morning.
10. Blackout curtains to sleep peacefully.
11. A shoehorn so you don’t damage your shoes.
12. A journal for working through your thoughts.
13. Noise canceling headphones for focus mode.
14. A National Parks pass to explore America’s best places.
15. A second monitor for optimal efficiency.
16. Timer cap bottles so you don’t have to remember if you’ve had your medication.
17. A mechanical keyboard for satisfying typing.
18. An extra long phone charging cable so you can use your phone while it charges.
19. A toaster oven for quick meals.
20. A fireproof safe to protect your most valuable possessions and documents from disaster.
21. The perfect notebook for capturing ideas.
22. A therapy light to bring the sunshine indoors.
23. A rice cooker for easy rice.
24. A first aid kit for emergencies.
25. A AAA membership for safe driving.
26. An e-reader for cutting down on book clutter.
27. Slippers to keep your feet warm.
28. A phone lockbox with timer to cut out distractions.
29. A kettlebell for heavy lifting.
30. A BKLYN library subscription for unlimited ebooks.
31. A tongue scraper for better breath.
32. A Bluetooth headphones headband to fall asleep to soothing sounds.
33. A jump rope for some cardio.
34. An egg cooker for an easy breakfast.
35. A pair of socks to last you forever.
36. A curved shower rod for more space in the tub.
37. An electric toothbrush for optimal dental hygiene.
38. A meat thermometer for safe and tasty eating.
39. A Uni-ball Jetstream pen for smooth writing.
40. A beautiful planner for managing your schedule.
41. A kitchen scale for more precise measurements.
42. A fabric shaver to keep your cloths from pilling.
43. A handheld vacuum to clean the hard to reach places.
44. A toilet stool for better bathroom time.
45. An iFixit toolkit for electronics repairs.
46. Scrivener for writing efficiency.
47. A vertical mouse to prevent carpal tunnel syndrome.
48. Motion sensor lights to make walking around in the middle of the night a little easier.
49. A carbon monoxide detector for a safer home.
50. An air compressor to fill up your tires and more.
51. A portable jump starter for when you need a jump.
52. A fire extinguisher to save your home.
53. A dash cam so you don’t get blamed for an accident you didn’t cause.
54. An SSD for faster computing.
55. A car emergency kit in case disaster strikes.
56. Touchscreen gloves for when you are outside in the cold.
57. A power bank so your electronics don’t die.
58. A Bluetooth car kit for more pleasant driving.
59. A pepper mill for delicious, fresh pepper.
60. A bento box for more pleasant lunches.
61. A running belt for a place to put your stuff as you exercise.
62. A foam roller to loosen your muscles.
63. Smart plugs so you don’t forget to turn things off.
64. An emergency blanket just in case you get stranded on the road.
65. Bar Keepers Friend for easy scrubbing.
66. A reusable water bottle so you don’t have to buy water bottles.
67. A water flosser for healthy teeth.
68. A bicycle helmet to protect your brain.
69. A water filter for clean drinking.
70. Cloth napkins to cut down on paper towels.
71. Magic erasers to clean the stubbornest of stains.
72. A slow close toilet seat so the lid doesn’t slam.
73. Houseplants to add some green to your living space.
74. A soft robe for luxurious lounging.
75. A drill brush to deep clean any bathroom.